The Peak Corona Nitrogen 1010 N2 Generator has been engineered to meet the specifications of the Thermo Scientific Corona Veo Charged Aerosol Detector.
The Corona system is also suitable for a variety of other applications, requiring up to 5 l/min nitrogen for LC, HPLC or UHPLC.
- Suitable for applications requiring high purity nitrogen
- Dedicated solution for Thermo Scientific's Corona and Vanquish instruments
- Tried and tested membrane technology delivers laboratory-grade nitrogen
- Gas is supplied on demand so generator works to your schedule
- Gas Type: Nitrogen
- Gas Flow: 5L/min
- Inlet Pressure: 110 – 130psi
- Outlet Pressure: up to 80psi
- Purity: 98%
- Power: 110-230VAC, 50/60Hz, .03 A
- Dimensions: 16.4” W x 21.3” D x 6.1” H (41.7 x 54 x 15.6 cm)
- StartUp Time: 5 min
- Operating Ambient Temp: 5°C - 35°C / 41°F - 95°F
- Maximum Altitude: 2000 metres
- Maximum Relative Humidity: 80%
- Storage Temperature: -20°C - 60°C / -4°F - 140°F
System can be used as a single nitrogen unit for laboratories with an external air supply or used with a stackable air compressor for laboratories without an external air supply.