The Perkin Elmer 5 Channel Series 200 Vacuum Degasser is a 5-channel high-efficiency in-line module that removes dissolved gasses from HPLC solvents. Its unique design assures reliable continuous operation and the highest level of continuous performance available without the need for helium degassing. Up to five solvent lines may be degassed simultaneously by one unit. The extremely low internal volume of each channel offers very quick equilibration and very short startup times compared with PTFE degassing channels which have the same degassing efficiency.
- Degassing Process: Gas permeation through a fluoropolymer membrane
- Maximum Recommended Flow Rate: 3.0 mL/min.
- Pressure Drop: 1.37 mm Hg/mL/min.
- Degassing Capacity: ~25% dissolved gases remaining in 60:40 MeOH/Water mixture at 1 mL/min.
- Dead Volume: ~480 microliters per channel for standard channel
- Materials contacting solvents: PEEK, Glass-filled PTFE, Teflon AF®
- Power requirement if using supplied AC Adapter: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 1A, 50 to 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power Requirement if not using supplied AC Adapter: 15 to 24 VDC at 0.85 A maximum (0.5 A typical)
- Installation Over-Voltage Category: II
- Signal: 5 mVDC / 1 mm Hg absolute from 20 to 800 mm Hg (0.100 VDC at 20 mm Hg; 4.000 VDC at 800 mm Hg)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0% of reading +/- 0.010 VDC from 20 to 800 mm Hg
- Ambient Temperature: 10 to 35 ºC
- Ambient Relative Humidity (RH): 20 to 80 % RH (without condensation)
- Altitude: 0 to 2000 Meters
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Ambient temperature: -20 to +60 ºC
- Ambient Relative Humidity: 20 to 80% RH