The Perkin Elmer Victor3 Multilabel Reader Model 1420-050 is a flexible and easy-to-use bench top reader covering all of the main non-radioactive reading technologies. Features include: Tungsten-halogen lamp and Xenon flash lamp; accepts all types of microplates from 1- to 1536-wells; plates can be easily loaded manually, using optional 20- or 40-plate stackers or integrated into a robotic system; temperature control, shaking, area scanning, adjustable measuring height, below fluorescence reading, dual label/ratio reading and kinetics. Can read fluorescence intensity (from both the top and bottom of the plate), colorimetric absorbance and luminescence.
- Plate Formats: 1 to 1536
- Shaking: Linear, orbital and double orbital. Duration, speed and amplitude are adjustable.
- Temperature range: from 2 °C above ambient up to 45 °C (0.1 °C increments)
- Temperature Uniformity: ±1 °C
- Heating time: < 10 minutes (from RT up to 37 °C)
- Dispense volume: 5-350 μL (1 μL increments)
- Accuracy typically: < 5 % for 5 μL, < 0.5 % for 50 μL, < 0.05 % for 350 μL
- Precision typically: < 1.4 % for 5 μL, < 0.2 % for 50 μL, < 0.02 % for 350 μL
- Speed: Minimum and maximum speeds are related to the volume.
- Dead volume: < 0.5 mL
- Height: 383 mm (15.5"); with stackers 510 mm (20")
- Depth: 590 mm (23.5")
- Width: 485 mm (19")
- Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)
Includes computer pre-loaded with software, mouse, keyboard, monitor and all cables.