The Perkin Elmer AAnalyst 800 Atomic Absorption Spectrometer features an automated motorized atomizer exchange allowing you to easily switch between flame and graphite furnace. The design of this unit includes True Temperature Control (TTC) and integrated platform tubes providing full Stabilized Temperature Platform Furnace (STPF) providing almost interference-free trace metal analysis.
Optional accessories include: AS-800 Autosampler and Cooling System.
- Wavelength range: 190-900 nm
- Diffraction grating: 1800 lines/mm blazed at 236 nm and 597 nm
- Grating area: 64 x 72 mm
- Reciprocal linear dispersion: 1.6 nm/mm (nominal)
- Focal length: 267 mm
- Spectral bandwidths: 0.2, 0.7 and 2.0 nm, dual height; motorized slit drive for automatic slit select
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 65 x 70cm
- Weight: 187kg
- Electrical: 230 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±1%), 5000 VA (maximum)