The PerkinElmer NexION 300Q ICP-MS is a complete system with the exception of the following items, which must be provided by the customer: electrical power, exhaust vents, argon gas supplies with approved regulator, cell gas supply, and coolant system. System includes an Elemental Scientific 4DX Autosampler, wheeled table, UPS backup, PC, monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- PerkinElmer NexION 300Q ICP-MS
- Elemental Scientific, Inc. Sample Changer, Model SC-4DXS
- Powervar battery backup system, model ABCDEF10.0-22, P/N: 22100-53R
- Sogevac pump, model SV 40/65 BIFC (200-240V, 50/60Hzx, 1.5kW, 12A)
- Polyscience WhisperCool chiller, Model N0777204 (230V, 60Hz, 12.2A, 1Ph)
Required Environmental Conditions
The laboratory environment in which the NexION® 300 ICP-MS instrument is installed should meet the following conditions:
- Room temperature should be between 15°C and 30°C (59-86°F) with a maximum rate of change of 3°C (5°F) per hour.
- Relative humidity should be between 20% and 80%, non-condensing. For optimum performance, the room temperature should be controlled at 20 ±2°C (68 ±3.6°F), and the relative humidity should be between 35% and 50%.
- The instrument is certified for operation at elevations up to 2000 meters (6562 ft.) above sea level. In addition, the instrument should be located in an area that is:
- Free of smoke, dust and corrosive fumes
- Not prone to excessive vibration
- Out of direct sunlight
- Away from heat radiators
|Ambient Temperature||–20°C to 60°C (–4°F to 140°F).|
|Relative Humidity||20% to 80%, without condensation.|
|Altitude||Sea level to 39,370 ft. (0 to 12,000 m).|
|Dimensions||49" W x 30" D x 30.5" H (122.5 x 75 x 76 cm)|
|Weight||400 lbs. (181 kg)|
|Power||200-240V, 50/60Hz, 22A, 3720VA (max)|