The PerkinElmer Optima 5300 DV ICP-OES System With Polyscience Whispercool Chiller And PerkinElmer S-10 Autosampler offers a classic vertical torch configuration of the proven dual-view Optima 5300 DV ICP-OES system. The robust sample introduction system, with its efficient sample transport, makes analyzing these samples fast and easy. The 5300V can meet the challenges for the most demanding samples requiring high precision and accuracy. The classic vertical-torch design of the Optima 5300V minimizes salt and carbon build-up, minimizing maintenance worries. For labs that want a classic vertical torch configuration, but also need an instrument with high sample throughput and performance, the Optima 5300V ICP-OES is the ultimate choice.
The Optima 5300V Series - The difference is in the design
- Building on the success of the Optima, the world's most popular ICP family
- Enhanced real-time graphics and FIAS control allows transient measurements
- The SCD detector provides fast and accurate performance
- Exclusive high-resolution mode provides easier method development and greater accuracy
- Exceptional reliability with a second generation integrated solid-state RF generator
- Easy access to the sample introduction system
- Application-specific sample introduction systems
- Thermostatted optical system eliminates peak profiling and searching, ensuring exceptional long-term stability
- Enhanced sample throughput and performance with simultaneous background correction
- A full line of sampling accessories
- Two specially configured models
- The oils unit is supplied with a glass cyclonic spray chamber and a low-flow GemCone nebulizer. It is also supplied with a 1.2 mm Alumina injector.
- The HF resistant unit is supplied with a PEEK cyclonic spray chamber and a high-flow, HF resistant GemCone nebulizer. This unit is supplied with a standard 2.0 mm Alumina injector.
There has never been a better time to achieve greater ICP-OES productivity and performance.