The Perseptive Biosystems Bio Cad 700E Perfusion Chromatography (P/N# 5-1004-75) includes Perseptive Biosystems Inc. Scout Column Selector (P/N# 5-2287-00), Advantec SF2120 Fraction Collector and cables.
- Pump: 0.2-60 ml/min (0.5ml-60ml/min for 60 series);
- 3000 psi (or 250ml/min with BioCad 250 model) capable of analytical and preparative work.
- Software: Integrated methods development software with standard purification protocols for ion exchange, affinity, and hydrophobic chromatography.
- Full automation and complete manual control to the entire system from buffer blending to fraction collection.
- Blending: 6 inlet lines, customer buffer blending among any four.
- Sample Handling: Standard injector or through the pump; automatic injector loading from 4 sample lines; support of external autosampler
- Columns: 2.1-25 mm diameter; up to 3 columns; column bypass and backflushing
- Detection/Monitors: Dual wavelength programmable UV/Visible 190-800 nm with autozero; pH; conductivity; pressure; auxiliary input
- Fraction Collector: Internal fraction waste valve; optional external fraction collectors
- Computer: Is integrated; Windows environment Super VGA color monitor; keyboard and mouse Materials: PEEK or other inert, biocompatible material