The Pierce Model 18835 Reacti Therm III Heating Block has been designed with function, reliability and safety in mind. It is ideal for the heating required for sample derivatization prior to analysis by GC or high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
- Electrical Requirements: 120V, 50/60Hz, 2.1A, 247W
- Operating Range: 10C above ambient to 200C
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.5C
- Temperature Stability: ±0.5C at 37C
- Ambient Operating Range: 17C-27C
- Relative Humidity Operating Range: 20%-80%
- Capacity: Three 12 place blocks yielding 36 wells.
- Exterior Dimensions (W x H x D): 20" x 7" x 7"