The Precision Scientific 3EG Economy Incubator offers a wide temperature range with excellent temperature sensitivity, stability, and uniformity. It is ideal for applications involving microbiological determinations; pharmaceutical stability testing; paraffin embedding; crystallization studies; drying and staining procedures; tissue culturing; and coliform determinations.
- Chamber volume: 2.5 cubic feet
- Convection technique: gravity
- Temperature Control: electronic
- Temperature range: Ambient +5°C to 65°C
- Temperature uniformity: 1°C
- Temperature stability: 0.5°C
- Recovery Time: 15 minutes
- Chamber dimensions (W x L x D): 15.5" x 18.5" x 15"
- Exterior dimensions (W x L x D): 21.5" x 24" x 28"
- Input power voltage plug: 115 VAC