Category: Incubators - Ovens | Subcategory: Ovens
Quincy Lab, Inc. Lab Oven, Model 30GC
ITEM: 32297 In Stock
The Quincy Lab, Inc. Lab Oven, Model 30GC offers reliable performance, precise temperature control, and a spacious 2.0 cubic feet (56.6 liters) interior. With a maximum temperature of 232°C, this oven is designed for drying, baking, sterilizing, evaporating, heat treating, annealing and testing.
Designed to accommodate a wide range of sample sizes, the Quincy Lab, Inc. Lab Oven, Model 30GC is suitable for laboratories, research facilities, and educational institutions. Equipped with a powerful heating element, the oven delivers consistent and uniform temperatures throughout the chamber, allowing for reliable and accurate results.
The easy-to use-controls and digital display allow the user to set and maintain precise temperatures, ensuring optimal conditions for experiments or processes. Whether drying glassware, sterilizing equipment, or conducting heat treatments, this oven offers ample space and reliability.
- Suited for drying, baking, sterilizing. evaporating, heat treating, annealing and testing
- Doors open with high impact thermoplastic handles
- Cabinets have heavy steel double-wall construction
- Work space is insulated from the outer cabinet with one inch of high density mineral wool, and interiors are made of corrosive-resistant aluminized steel
- UL and CSA recognized components.
- Control panel is equipped with an illuminated ON-OFF rocker switch and a heat/cycle pilot light
- Temperature is controlled by an automatic hydraulic thermostat
- Energy efficient
- Perforated heat shield absorbs radiant heat, ensuring temperature uniformity
Max. Temperature: 232°C
Volume: 2 cu. ft. (57 L)
Outside Dimensions: 20" W x 14.3" D x 25.5" H (50.8 x 36.2 x 64.8 cm)
Chamber Dimensions: 18" W x 12" D x 15.6" H (45.7 x 30.5 x 39.6 cm)
Power: 115V, 50/60Hz, 10.5A, 1200W
Operating Temperature Range: Ambient +9° to 232°C / Ambient +25° to 450°F
Type of Thermostat: Hydraulic
Shelves Included/Maximum (1" Centers): 3 (1 Fixed, 2 Adjustable)/16
Maximum weight per shelf: 35 lbs