The RK PrintCoat Instruments K Control Coater Model K101 is widely used for the application of paints, varnishes, adhesives, liquid printing inks and many other surface coatings to produce quick, accurate and repeatable samples. These may then be used for quality control and presentation purposes, R&D, computer colour matching data etc.
- Controlled speed and pressure ensures repeatable results
- Coating by wire wound bars or gap applicators
- Offers coating area of up to 17 x 25 cm
- Multiple coatings in one operation for comparison purposes
- Standard coating speeds infinitely variable between 2 and 15m/min
- Footprint: 16" x 17" (40 cm x 45 cm)
- Drives: All available with electrical drive of 110/220 volts or with pneumatic drive suitable for hazardous areas.
- Dimensions: 14" W x 8" H x 18" D (35.6 cm x 20.3 cm x 45.7 cm)
- Weight: 59 lb (27 kg)