The Sanyo/Panasonic Healthcare Co. -30C Upright Biomedical Freezer, model MDF-U731M, is a high performance freezer designed for short or intermediate term storage at temperatures as low as -30°C.
Constructed with high performance laboratory and clinical grade refrigeration systems, these freezers are used in medical, biotechnology and industrial labs for storage of blood components, enzymes, culture media, reagents, specimens and vaccines.
The freezer was designed with features that give superior uniformity, microprocessor control and large storage capacity. Two access ports, casters, remote alarm contacts and security features are included as standard.
- Capacity: 24.4 cu. ft. (690 L)
- Power: 115 V, 60 Hz, 2.2 A, 235 W
- Insulation: Rigid polyurethane foamed-in-place
- Shelves: Polyurethane coated wire
- Shelf load: 110 lbs. (50 kg) per shelf
- Shelf Dimensions: 24.6" x 24.4" (63 x 62 cm)
- Refrigerant: R-404A
- Charge: 260 g
- Cooling Performance: -18°C - -30°C
- Ambient Temperature: 5°C - 35°C
- Alarms: High temperature, low temperature, door, power failure, remote alarm terminal
- Temperature Control System: Microprocessor
- Construction: Painted steel
- Energy Consumption: 5.64 kWh/day
- Defrost: Manual
- Dimensions, Exterior: 30.3" W x 32.7" D x 77" H (77 x 83 x 196 cm)
- Dimensions, Interior: 25.6" W x 27.6" D x 59.8" H (65 x 70 x 152 cm)
- Weight: 335 lbs (152 kg)