The Sartorius Arium Comfort I Ultrapure Water System (Model H2O-I-1-UV-T) is a compact, environmentally friendly, reliable, and easy-to-use unit for producing ASTM Type 1 ultrapure water and Type 3 pure water combined in a single system.
The system contains state-of-the-art reverse osmosis technology, and a unique cartridge specially for the production of the highest quality ultrapure water. Compared to conventional water systems, the arium® comfort I optimizes water consumption using the integrated iJust control unit. This unique display with touch function and intuitive menu navigation ensures the most ease of use.
With the optional integrated TOC Monitor, its compact design, the flexible display and the SD card slot, the arium® comfort I is the optimal choice for any critical laboratory applications.
- GC-MS, AAS, ICP-MS
- Ion chromatography
- Buffer solutions
- Feed water for laboratory devices, such as autoclaves, glassware washers etc.
Lowest TOC content
The optional integrated UV lamp (185 | 254 nm) avoids microbiological growth and reduces the content of TOC to a minimum. Reproducible and reliable results are guaranteed due to the low TOC content of up to < 2 ppb.
The iJust conceals an innovative technology that optimizes the water consumption and the quality of the product-water. The intelligent arium® software controls a valve on the concentrate outlet corresponding to the measurement data for CaCO3 and CO2.
- Optimized, economic water consumption
- Premium product-water quality at all times
- Guaranteed longer life of down-stream ultrapure water systems
Display with touch function
Even the opening of the dispensing valve can be controlled by the unique touch display. Simply navigate intuitively in the easy-to-use and clear menu by lightly touching the display – even with gloves
- Water purification methods: Adsorption by spherical activated carbon, catalyst, reverse osmosis, deionization, UV radiation, optional final particle and sterile filtration
- Dimensions: 17 x 20 x 19 in. (43.5 x 50.1 x 47.6 cm)
- Empty weight approx. 51 lbs (23 kg)
- Operating weight approx. 68 lbs (31 kg)
- Power supply 100–240 VAC(± 10%); 50–60 Hz,130 VA (max.)
- Operating temperature: 2°C–35°C at max. 80% rel. humidity
- Storage temperature: 5°C–45°C at max. 80% rel. humidity
- Data output: SD card slot, RS-232 interface