The Sartorius arium® Advance Reverse Osmosis (RO) Water System (Model H20-RO-3-B) with arium® Bagtank 50 (Model H20-AOV050-US) is a first-class Type 3 reverse osmosis water. The arium® advance RO features the highest ion retention at rates of up to 24 l/h. Directly connected to your potable feed water source, this system delivers pure water of the highest quality. Its outstanding RO technology along with its innovative iJust software optimizes your water usage and ensures time and labor saving operation.
Unlike conventional water purification systems, this arium® system is designed with you and your busy-day schedule in mind: its unique, touch-function display, along with intuitive menu navigation, takes out the guesswork and puts in total ease of operation. Featuring a choice of constant flow rates of 8, 16 and 24 l/h and automatic RO membrane backflushing with purified water, the arium® advance RO is the optimal choice for your daily laboratory applications.
Pure water produced by arium® advance RO is stored in the unique, closed arium® bagtank system, which reliably protects your purified water from secondary contamination. This ensures that you consistently obtain the best water quality and, therefore, reproducible results.
- Purification of feed water used to supply ultrapure water systems
- Rinsing glassware and laboratory vessels
- Purification of feed water for various laboratory instruments, such as humidifiers, autoclaves and glassware dishwashers
Compared with conventional water systems, the arium® advance RO with its iJust software makes the best use of your water resources. Intelligent iJust enhances the quality of purified water, reduces your water usage and calculates the optimal cleaning cycles for the system.
Display with Touch Function
Navigate easily and intuitively using the clearly structured arium® menu – a light touch on the display is all it takes for error-free control, even while you’re wearing gloves.
High System Flexibility
The arium® integrates perfectly into your given space requirements in the lab, whether as a bench-top, wall-mounted or a built-in unit.
Major Advantages of arium® advance RO:
The highest product water quality at all timesOptimised, lean and green water usageGuaranteed longer life of downstream ultrapure water systemsTotal ease of useHigh system flexibility to meet your specific needs
- Wall mount installation Option
- Product Water Resistivity (at 25 °C): 0.05 MO × cm
- Rejection Rate of Microorganisms: > 99 %
- Rejection rate of dissolved organics (>300 MW): > 99 %
- Rejection Rate of Particles: > 99 %
- Sterilizing Grade: No
- Conductivity (µS/cm): < 20 µS/cm
- Feed Water Lab Systems
- Buffer and Media Prep
- Water System Type
- Type 3 Water Systems (Pure / Reverse Osmosis)
- Feed Water Source
- Tap water
The Sartorius arium® Bagtank 50 (Model H2O-AOV-50-US) stores pure water in the innovative, closed arium bagtank system. Here, the prepared pure water is securely protected from secondary contamination. The Sartorius Bagtank system enables consistent water quality over an extended period, thereby providing for long-term, reproducible results. In contrast to typical water tanks, the arium bag provides a high degree of user safety and saves time by the elimination of complex sanitization processes with chemicals.
- arium bagtanks are housings that are equipped with arium bags (sold separately)
- The arium bagtanks are available in 20, 50, and 100 L volumes
- Their space-saving design is adaptable to any laboratory environment, and the optional rollers make the system extremely flexible
- Integrated distribution pumps are a standard component of the 50 and 100 L bagtanks
- An optional additional pump is also available for a 20 L bagtank
- Distribution Pump: Yes
- Flow Rate: 3 L/min
- Dimensions: 34 x 10 x 23 in. (85.2 × 25.4 × 58.7 cm)
- Weight: 73 lbs. (33 kg)
- Volume: 50 L