The Scinco S-3150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer has a multi-channel detector controlled by a microprocessor for collecting spectral data with different wavelengths simultaneously. This spectrophotometer provides much faster and more reproducible results than a PMT spectrophotometer. This system features a 1 inch 1024 channel photodiode array for optimal wavelength resolution and an integrating photo-detector which integrates charge depending on the light intensity.
- Wavelength Range: 190 ~ 1100 nm
- Detector: 1024 Channels PDA
- Wavelength Resolution: 0.95 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: 0.5 nm
- Wavelength Reproducibility: < 0.02 nm
- Baseline Flatness: < 0.0005 AU
- Integration Time: 0.02 ~ 6 sec