The Shel Lab Model 2350/2 Dual Stacked Water Jacketed CO2 Incubator with Infrared Controller and HEPA Filter protects your cultures from unwanted heat loss by surrounding them with triple-walled construction and a jacket of temperature-conditioned water.
In-chamber HEPA filtration airflow is designed to protect samples from airborne contaminants during routine access.
User friendly keypad operation offers the ability to calibrate the display to a reference thermometer and fyrite. Once desired levels are set, the controls are automatic.
Feel safe with a CO2 incubator that provides you with selection, performance and quality needed in today’s cell culture laboratories.
A user-adjustable safety controller protects the samples and the unit in the unlikely event that the main temperature controller fails.
The controls and CO2 systems in the dual chamber models are completely independent, permitting separate but simultaneous incubation processes. For lab safety and specimen protection, audible and visual alarms signal high/low temperature, high/low CO2 and low water jacket level. Other safety features include a circuit breaker and tempered safety glass door.
- Convenient Front Keypad Calibration
- Anti-Corrosion and Anode Strip inside the water jacket
- Large Temperature Range Ambient +8°C - 60°C
- CO2 Range 0-20%
- Measures CO2 to within 0.3%
- Power: 120 V
- Exterior Dimensions: 26.5" W x 26" D x 80" H (67.31 x 66.04 x 203.2 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 20.5" W x 20" D x 28" H (52.07 x 50.8 x 71.12 cm)