The Sheldon Manufacturing BactronEZ is an ideal first anaerobic chamber or replacement chamber for customers who desire to upgrade their existing chamber. It has a 12.5 cu.ft. workspace and a 300 plate capacity incubator. Specifically designed for use by smaller laboratories, it may also serve as an economical set-up for larger labs.
Bactron chambers are total anaerobic process workstations. Samples can be prepared, cultured, and inspected in the oxygen-free chamber and standard incubator. Unlike anaerobic jars and bags, which unavoidably expose samples to oxygen, BactronEZ provides complete anaerobic environments for all your applications.
- Clinical Microbiology
- Microbiome Studies
- Susceptibility Assays
- Fermentation and Spoilage Studies
- Food Microbiology
- Bio-Energy Research
- Environmental Microbiology
- Anaerobic Bacteriology
- Low Gas Supply Alarm
- New audible and visual notification that the AMG supply is low.
- Operators can change the cylinder while the chamber atmosphere stays anaerobic.
- Integrated Vacuum Pump
- Quieter operation
- Eliminates vacuum pump connections during installation.
- 60% Faster Airlock Cycle
- The biggest Airlock on the market is now the fastest, getting samples into the chamber 2X faster than before.
- Auto-Sleeve Cycle with Integrated HEPA Filter
- No more guesswork or operator variation; automated ultra-efficient sleeve cycles with one press of the foot switch.
- Integrated Internal Regulators
- Protect all the internal components from incorrect cylinder settings.
- Ensure consistent and reproducible gas delivery to all chamber processes.
- Inner Door Lock
- "Smart" lock prevents airlock opening in non-anaerobic conditions.
- Prevents operator error and introduction of oxygen to critical samples.
- 40% Faster Sleeve Cycle
- Faster Installation
- BACTRON installation in as little as 30 minutes.
- "Plug and Play" installation with integrated connections.
- User Adjustable Airlock Cycling
- Customize your airlock cycle to fit your time and budget.
- Do you need precision or are you just in a hurry? Pick from 3, 4 or 5 auto cycle iterations.
- Auto-Commissioning Cycle
- The single button auto-commissioning cycle automatically creates an anaerobic atmosphere; press the button and walk away while the chamber becomes anaerobic.
- Easy-to-Access, Replaceable HEPA Filters
- Protect your internal atmosphere with HEPA filters on incoming gas supplies.
|Weight||255 lbs. (116 kg)|
|Workspace Chamber Volume||12.5 cu.ft. (354 L)|
|Dimensions, Workspace Chamber||33.0" W x 28.9" D x 25.0" H (83.8 x 73.4 x 63.5 cm)|
|Dimensions, Exterior||49.0" W x 32.0" D x 27.6" H (124.5 x 81.3 x 70.1 cm)|
|Dimensions, Airlock||9" W x 10.7" D x 9.0" H (22.9 x 27.2 x 22.9 cm)|
|Airlock Volume||0.74 cu.ft. (20.9 L)|
|Airlock Plate Capacity||78|
|Total Plate Capacity||300|
|Incubator Volume||1.4 cu.ft. (39.6 L)|
|Incubator Dimensions||27.5" W x 8.5" D x 13.5" H (69.9 x 21.6 x 34.3 cm)|
|Temperature Range||Ambient +5° to 70°C|
|Temperature Uniformity||±1.0°C @ 37°C|
|Power||110-120/220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 9/6 A|