The Shimadzu CBM-20A System Controller is the world's first Web-based HPLC system controller. With a data buffering function, the CBM-20A acts as an interface for connecting LC workstations, network-client computers, and analytical instruments via Ethernet.
-Set-up, control and monitor HPLC remotely
-Up to eight modules can be connected
-Equipped with Web-control functions it allows for system control, monitoring, and maintenance information via the internet
-Auto-purge, user intervention is not required to open or close the drain valve.
- Connectable units: Solvent delivery units: 4 max; Autosamplers: 1; Column ovens: 1; Detectors: 2 max; Fraction collectors: 1; Sub-controllers: 2 max.
- Number of connectable units: 8 (expansion possible up to 12)
- Data Buffering: Approx. 24 hours for one analysis (at 500ms sampling rate;available only with LCsolution)
- Event I/O: 4 inputs, 4 outputs
- Analog Boards: Up to 2 boards can be mounted
- Operating Temp Range: 4°C to 35°C
- Dimensions, weight: 260 (W) x 140 (H) x 420 (D) mm, 5.5 kg
- Power Requirements: 100 VAC, 100VA, 50/60HZ