The Shimadzu LC-20AD Solvent Delivery Unit offers the most stable solvent delivery performance in the world. The unit achieves pulse-free solvent delivery with an automatic pulsation-correction mechanism and high-speed micro plunger drive. Features include: flow-rate accuracy and precision in the micro-flow rate region have been improved with the addition of a new type of check valve and modifications to the solvent delivery control method; new and improved plunger seal materials ensure robust, long-lasting performance; space-saving design.
- Solvent delivery method: Parallel-type double plunger
- Plunger capacity: 10µL
- Maximum discharge pressure: 40MPa
- Flow-rate setting range: 0.0001 to 10.0000 mL/min.
- Flow-rate accuracy: No more than 1% or 0.5µL/min., whichever is greater (0.01 to 2 mL/min.)
- Flow-rate precision: No more than 0.06% RSD or 0.02 min SD, whichever is greater
- Pulsation: 0.1 MPa (for water at 1.0 mL/min. and 7MPa)
- Plunger rinsing mechanism: Manual rinsing or automatic rinsing using optional product
- Safety measures: Liquid-leakage sensor, high-pressure/low-pressure limits
- Operating temperature range: 4oC to 35oC
- Dimensions, weight: 260 (W) x 140 (H) x 420 (D) mm, 10 kg
- Power requirements: 100 VAC, 150 VA, 50/60 Hz