The Shimadzu SIL-20AC Autosampler provides excellent analysis efficiency through improvements in sample injection speed, accuracy, and processing capacity. Cross-contamination countermeasures make it possible to perform analysis without carryover, even with high-sensitivity LC-MS/MS detection. The SIL-20A enables high-speed injection and high-throughput sample processing without wasting sample. The unit is designed to ensure greater stability, with improved durability attained through modifications in valves and sample loops.
- Injection method: Total-volume sample injection, variable injection volume
- Number of processed samples: 175 (1mL vials), 105 (1.5mL vials), 50 (4mL vials), two 96-well MTPs, two 384-well MTPs, with ten 1.5mL vials in addition in a separate tray
- Injection-volume accuracy: 1% max.
- Injection-volume precision: RSD: 0.3% max. (for 10 µL injection, under specified conditions)
- Cross-contamination: 0.005% max. (naphthalene, chlorhexidine)
- Number of repeated injections: 30 max. per sample
- Needle rinsing: Set freely before and after sample injection.
- Operating pH range: pH1 to pH14
- Operating temperature range: 4oC to 35oC
- Dimensions, weight: 260 (W) x 415 (H) x 500 (D) mm, 27 kg
- Power requirements: 100 VAC, 100 VA, 50/60 Hz