ITEM: 24777 In Stock
- Free 90 Day Warranty
- One Year Upgrade Available
- Tested & Serviced Prior to Shipping
Or call (860) 691-2213
The Shimadzu Sil-20AHT is a total-volume injection type autosampler. It enables high-speed injection and high-throughput sample processing withoutwasting sample. It is designed to ensure greater stability, with improveddurability attained through modifications in valves and sample loops. Multiplevial and plate types are supported, and a control vial rack isolates standardsfrom analytical samples.
Specifications and features include:
- Injection method Total-volume sample injection, variable injection volume
- Injection-volume setting range 0.1 to 100 µL (standard), 1 to 2,000 µL (option)
- Number of processed samples 175 (1mL vials), 105 (1.5mL vials), 50 (4mL vials), two 96-well MTPs, two 384-well MTPs, with ten 1.5mL vials in addition in a separate tray
- Injection-volume accuracy 1% max.
- Injection-volume precision RSD: 0.3% max. (for 10 µL injection, under specified conditions)
- Cross-contamination 0.005% max. (naphthalene, chlorhexidine)
- Number of repeated injections 30 max. per sample
- Needle rinsing Set freely before and after sample injection.
- Operating pH range pH1 to pH14
- Operating temperature range 4°C to 35°C