The Shimadzu SPD-10AV UV/vis Detector is an ultraviolet-visible spectrophotometric detector for liquid chromatograph developed for higher performance and various functions. The SPD-10AV uses a deuterium lamp as a light source and features ultraviolet region analysis. Features include: excellent S/N performance (about 3x that of the previous model); dual chromatogram or ratio chromatogram can be output in the Dual Wavelength Mode; and lamp replacement without light axis adjustment.
- Light source: Deuterium lamp.
- Wavelength range: 190 ~ 600 nm.
- Spectral bandwidth: 8 nm.
- Wavelength accuracy: +/- 1 nm.
- Wavelength reproducibility: +/- 0.1 nm.
- Cell volume: 8uL
- Cell pressure tolerance: 12MPa.
- Measuring wavelength: Aritrary two wavelengths in 190-370 nm or 371-600 nm.
- Sampling period: 1.2 sec for one wavelength.
- Response: Selectable in 9 steps corresponding to time constant .05, .1, .5, 1, 1.5, 3, 6, 8, 10 seconds.
- Range: Can be set between 0.0001 and 2.56 AUFS in 0.0001 AUFS steps.