The SP Scientific Rocket Synergy Evaporator is designed to dry or concentrate up to six flasks, each containing a maximum of 450ml of solvent, or 18 ASE® vials, with no user intervention or attention. The removable flask rotor may also be replaced with a 5 liter stainless steel vessel for batch processing.
Rocket controls are very easy to use. Load your samples, select the correct method,press start and walk away. The evaporator is equipped with high performance features that prevent foaming, bumping and cross contamination. A built-in cold trap provides very high levels of solvent recovery, even with volatile organic solvents. Auto-draining, under the control of the Rocket, ensures optimal solvent recovery is maintained under all conditions.
Now you don't need to choose between flask or batch evaporation. The Rocket Synergy evaporator will accommodate your process, whatever the volume. Each is capable of replacing several rotary evaporators and saving valuable bench space.
System Includes Julabo FL 601 Circulator and miVac SpeedTrap.
- High speed evaporation
- Unique Rocket low pressure steam heat transfer technology
- DriPure anti bumping
- Sample volumes from 50ml to 5 litres
- Removable interchangeable rotors
- Autodraining condenser
- Strobe to view evaporation progress
- Easy to use – simple controls and intelligent software
- Fully automated from start to finish
- Space saving –one Rocket replaces several rotary evaporators
- Perfect results – no monitoring or intervention required for excellent sample recovery
- Environmentally friendly cold traps and advanced methodology provide very high solvent recovery