Elegant and simple to use, the Sutter Instrument Company BV-10 Micropipette Beveler offers precision beveling of micropipette tips between 0.1 and 50µm. The unique abrasive plate drive system is vibration free for greater control of the beveling process. Beveling can be accomplished very rapidly and produces consistent tip diameters.
- Vibration-free, magnetically coupled beveling surface
- Abrasive surface optically flat to a half wave (250nm)
- Finest abrasive surface commercially available
- Synchronous clock motor insures stable rotation rate
- 7lb steel baseplate adds additional dampening
- Integrated halogen lamp
- Robust micromanipulator controls bevel angle and advancement