The Syngene GeneFlash Gel Imaging System is CCD-based gel documentation system that is ideal for the visualization and documentation of DNA in agarose gels during molecular cloning and screening, PCR optimization, genomic DNA purification or preparation of templates for in vitro transcription. The unit can be used as a stand-alone unit with a thermal video printer or connected through ethernet or WiFi networks to a PC running GeneFlash server software.
Gel pictures can be saved as BMP or TIFF files on a flash drive (USB port positioned next to the LCD) in a stand-alone mode or on the server when on the network.
The power-up time for the Syngene GeneFlash Gel Imaging System is no more than 10 seconds.
- CCD-based gel documentation system
- 8-bit, 768 X 582 pixel black-and-white camera with a microprocessor-controlled dark room
- Accepts most small-to-medium bench-top UV transilluminators (up to 25 X 30 cm gels)
- Large sliding door in the darkroom allows for easy access of the transilluminator
- Dark room features integrated color LCD display
- 8-key panel controls the camera, printer, saves files, and changes system settings
- On-Off buttons located on front of dark room enclosure
- Exterior Dimensions: 15.75"W x 15.75"D x 35.43:H (40 x 40 x 89.9 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 15"W x 13.8"D x 15.75"H (38 x 35 x 40 cm)
- Weight: 44 lbs