The Syngene PXi6 consists of high resolution, multi-application image analysis systems. The design is compact, easy to use and offers full automation in the capture of chemiluminescent and fluorescent blots, visible gels and blots and even 2D gels.
This high performance range has been designed to be able to excel at a wide range of applications and therefore makes the ideal workstation for any busy laboratory. Its sleek styling compliments any laboratory while its ease of use will attract a wide number of users working across numerous fields.
The PXi6 features a Six million pixel camera and suitable lens. The high performance camera results in the system having exceptional sensitivity. Chemiluminescence blots and faint fluorescent bands can therefore be easily imaged and captured. ens and processors whereas the PXi is used with an external PC.
Syngene imaging systems are recognized world-wide as high quality, high performance instruments for the capture and analysis of fluorescence gels, chemiluminescence Western blots, protein samples and stain free techniques.
- New generation very high quantum efficiency cameras - Superior sensitivity – allows capture of very low light emissions from gels and blots
- Compact ergonomic design - Perfect for users working with small format gels and blots
- Fully automatic control - Effortless capture of chemiluminescent and multiplex images without ‘guesswork’
- Wide range of lighting options - Fully programmable to work with any application including complex multiplex experiments
- Syngene PXi6 Imager
- UltraSlim LED Gel Illuminator
- LP-300N Light Panel
- Software pack and license available. Ask your account manager for details.
PXi 6 Specifications:
- Image resolution: 6.0 million pixels
- A/D: 16 bit
- Greyscales: 65,536
- Cooling: Ultra peltier cooling for extra long exposures
- Lens: Fixed f1.4
- Filter wheel motor driven: Yes
- Maximum viewing area: 13 x 10 cm
The UltraSlim LED blue light transilluminator can be used with the PXi6 for those applications requiring blue light excitation e.g. ‘safe’ dyes and also ethidium bromide stained UV gels. Location points within the drawer of the PXi6 ensure accurate alignment of the UltraSlim. The unit has a dual array of high intensity blue light LEDs, powerful enough to excite all gels.
White Light Pad
The White Light Pad is used within the PXi6 drawer and is suitable for all visible stain applications, such as coomassie blue and silver stain. Like the UltraSlim, this white light pad is also controlled from within the included GeneSys software.