The Synthetic Genomics BioXp 3200 Automated Personal Genomic Workstation is a DNA printer - capable of creating genes, genetic elements and molecular tools on a benchtop hands-free, starting with electronically transmitted sequence data. SGI-DNA’s BioXp™ 3200 Instrument dramatically improves workflow for applications such as protein production, antibody library generation and cell engineering.
- BioXp™ instrument delivers control in your workflow
- Expands your scientific capacity to accelerate discovery
- Compatible with multiple cloning and genomics workflows
- Streamlines gene production and genomic processing
- Provides faster turnaround time than traditional methods