The Tecan Columbus Plus Microplate Washer is an optimized benchtop system suited for a wide range of applications including ELISA and cell based assays. The Tecan Columbus Plus is microprocessor-controlled with a LCD display, which is easily controlled from the four-key membrane keyboard.
This microplate washer has a 16-channel manifold, variable volume of solution dispensed from 50-3000ul in 50ul increments for washing and 50-400ul in 50ul increments for dispensing. Users of this microplate washer can define up to 30 washing programs with up to 60 steps per program.
The Tecan Columbus Plus also has variable soak time from 1-999 seconds, software selectable dispensing, aspirating speeds, and bottom positioning, 4 rinse modes, and programmable strip selection.
- Manifolds: 8, 12, 16 channels
- Number of wash-liquid channels: Up to 4
- Aspiration speed: software adjustable
- Volume of wash-liquid dispensed: 50 – 3000 µl in 50 µl increments for washing; 50 – 400 µl in 50 µl increments for dispensing
- Dispensing accuracy: CV m 4% over the plate
- Residual volume per well: m 2 µl
- Dispensing speed: Software adjustable
- Power: Autosensing, 100 – 120 V/200 – 240 V, 50 – 60 Hz
- Consumption: < 65 VA
- Dimensions: 11.2" W x 15.6" D x 8.7" H (28.5 x 39.5 x 22.0 cm)
- Weight: 18.1 lb (8.2 kg)