The Teledyne Isco UA-6 UV/VIS Detector has set the standards for researcher-friendly versatility and reliability. The built-in recorder means you always have a way to output chromatograms even when your data system is off line. The peak separator is a favorite convenience feature and controls virtually any make and model of fraction collector. Reliability has been proven in Isco’s 30-plus years of setting the standards for LC detectors.
Linear response over wide sensitivity and ambient temperature ranges - plus active, distortion-free noise filtering - assure accurate and trustworthy results. And you can keep high-load peaks on scale. For highly absorbing eluants, the 2.0 A range combined with 0.1 mm minimum flowcell pathlength will give you readings of up to 200 A/cm.
UA-6's built-in recorder saves bench space, eliminates cable clutter, and maximizes portability. Convenient 10 cm chart width, 10 recording speeds, and zero-space footprint will make this one of the handiest features of your Isco LC system. Automatic event marks record fraction collector tube changes and sample injection or other events. An external recorder and integrator can also be used simultaneously.
- The built-in, slope-sensing peak detector controls your fraction collector to cut peaks at their real beginnings and ends.
- Type 11 Optical Unit mounts where you want it.
- Automatic baseline resetting and automatic compensation for lamp aging give top performance with least attention.
- Continuous pre-warming means the UA-6 is always ready to go.
- Lamps are long-lived, flicker-free, and inexpensive.
- Active anti-condensation protection assures years of trouble-free service, even in damp coldrooms.
- Outstanding stability: drift seldom exceeds 0.003 AU in 100 hours
- Catalog Number: UA-6
- Wavelength Range: 254 to 280 nm
- Type: Fraction-Cutting Peak Detector
- Range: .002 to 2.0 A (Absorbance)