The Teledyne Leeman Labs/CETAC Technologies QuickTrace M-7600 Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption (CVAA) Mercury Analyzer is designed for research in numerous settings, including environmental laboratories, industry and research institutes.
Detecting ultra-trace amounts of mercury to a limit of <0.5 ng/L, the QuickTrace M-7600 is best utilized for water, wastewater, soil & sediments and biological tissues and fluids. The M-7600 has the ability to analyze samples greater than 500 μg/L without dilution and has the ability to switch between low mg/L and ng/L analysis without tubing configuration or hardware changes.
The M-7600 comes with a Windows PC preloaded with QuickTrace software and a Teledyne/Cetac ASX-130 single rack autosampler, which is ideal for low to medium volume sample applications.
This entire system is the perfect size to preserve valuable laboratory bench space.
- Non-foaming Gas Liquid Separator (GLS) with overflow prevention system
- Advanced contamination control
- Smart rinse features
- Superior baseline stability with double beam optics
- Ozone free low vapor pressure mercury excitation lamp
- Analyze samples with or without an autosampler
- Unlimited QC sample positions
- Automatic end of run and inactivity standby routines
- 12-roller 4-channel peristaltic pump
- Sample volume 0.5 mL to > 20 mL
- High capacity mode of < 60 seconds per sample
- Argon or nitrogen carrier gas supplied at 120 psi
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC +/- 10%, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 18 x 8 x 22 in (46 x 20 x 56 cm)Weight: 35 lbs (16 kg)
Call today or click the orange 'Request a Quote' button above for more information about this excellent Teledyne Cetac QuickTrace M-7600 package!