The Thermo/IEC CL30R Refrigerated Benchtop Centrifuge offers maximum convenience and exceptional value in a multipurpose benchtop centrifuge and is an excellent choice for your low-speed clinical applications.
- The unique AUTO-LOCK rotor exchange system on the CL30 Series lets you swap rotors in seconds. You can change protocols quickly and perform daily cleaning tasks with ease.With its broad selection of rotors, buckets and adapters, the IEC CL30 Series can be equipped to support virtually every routine clinical application.
- The IEC CL30R’s brushless induction motor provides years of service with minimal maintenance. Its quiet operation eliminates distractions.
- The IEC CL30R delivers high capacity in a compact footprint. You can run 60 x 5/7 mL, 30 x 15mL, and 16 x 50 mL cell culture tubes or microplates–without giving up precious bench space.
- A simple, intuitive control panel gives you push-button access to frequently-used programs.
- G-force run control ensures transferability of your protocols from other centrifuges, without crossreferencing to RPM.
- The convenient control panel on the IEC CL30R includes a unique interface featuring quick-recall keys that provide single keystroke access to your most frequently-used programs. You can record your protocols on hand-written labels and recall them instantly.
The IEC CL30 Series can be equipped to support every routine clinical lab.
- Max Speed
- Swing-out: 4100 rpm
- Fixed Angle: 6500 rpm
- Max RCF
- Swing-out: 3176 xg
- Fixed Angle: 5300 xg
- Max capacity
- Swing-out: 4 x 280 ml
- Fixed Angle: 6 x 50 ml
- Acceleration Rates: 5
- Braking rates: 5
- Temperature Range: -9°C to 40°C; Step: 1°C; Accuracy: ±1.5°C
- High visibility digital display
- Memory size: 5 programs, direct access
- Program Protection: Recall key lock
- Speed Range: 500 to 6500 rpm; Step: 10-100 rpm; Accuracy: ±20 rpm
- Timer Range: 30 sec-99 minutes + hold position; Step: 30 sec to 1 min
- Dimensions: 15" H x 22.6" W x 24.4" D (38 x 57.5 x 62 cm)
- Weight: 158.75 lbs (72 kg )
- Operating Voltage: 230V/120V/100V 50/60 Hz
- Operating current:
- (steady) 2,9 Arms/6,8 Arms/7 Arms/8,1 Arms
- (acceleration) 9 Arms/13,3 Arms/13 Arms/15 Arms
- Power max:
- (steady) 600 W
- (acceleration) 1300 W
- Heat dissipation: 2050 BTU/h