The Thermo Finnigan TSQ Quantum Discovery MAX Mass Spectrometer is a high-performance, compact benchtop M/S that incorporates innovative technology for increased sensitivity, precision, ruggedness, and reliability. It is principally designed for high-throughput conditions such as environmental, clinical, and drug discovery workflow.
With the Ion Max source, the Thermo Finnigan TSQ Quantum Discovery MAX addresses the need of these laboratories for more rugged and dependable LC-MS/MS to enable round-the-clock productivity. The combination of our patented HyperQuad quadrupole mass analyzer system, high efficiency ion transfer optics, and outstanding ion source robustness provides precise accurate quantitation even at the lowest levels.
- High transmission at high resolution
- Robust ionization sources (ESI, H-ESI, NSI, APPI, and APCI ionization modes)
- Reliable high throughput for bioanalytical, environmental, and food analyses
- Mass range of 30-1500 Daltons (10 to 3000 m/z)
- Scan rate of 2,000 Da per second
- Positive and negative ion polarity modes
- Full-scan MS in Q1 or Q3
- Selected Ion Monitoring (SIM) in Q1 or Q3
- Selected Reaction Monitoring (SRM)
- Heat Output: System averages 8000 Btu/h (2300 W) output when considering air conditioning needs.
- Operating Environment: 59–81°F (15–27°C)
- Relative Humidity: 20–80% with no condensation.
- Optimum Operating Temperature: 65–70°F (18–21°C)
- Electrical: 230 Vac ±10% at 15 amps, 50/60 Hz, 1 PH
- Weight: 260 lb (118 kg)
- Dimensions: 22" W x 24" H x 31" D (56 × 61 × 79 cm)