The Thermo Forma Steri-Cycle 370 Double-Stacked CO2 Incubators provide accurate direct-heat temperature control and high-temperature decontamination cycles in a space-saving double-stack format featuring two separate incubators with the footprint of a single unit.
Featuring a dependable long-term performance and high culture space capacity, the Steri-Cycle incubator provides continuous protection against unwanted airborne contaminants and simplified routine cleaning.
Total contamination control is part of the Steri-Cycle 370’s unique design. The in-chamber HEPA air filtration system continuously removes invading particulates and maintains your important cultures in cleanroom-like Class 100 air quality conditions. Additionally, an on-demand 140°C high temperature sterilization cycle reliably eliminates contamination from all internal surfaces, simplifying cleaning procedures.
The Forma Steri-Cycle 370 is also equipped with a patented in-chamber HEPA air filtration system that continuously filters the entire chamber volume every 60 seconds, reducing particulates to Class 100 cleanroom levels preserving the aseptic culturing environment.
- Temperature control: ±0.1 °C
- Temperature Range: 5°C above ambient to +50°C (122F)
- Temperature Uniformity: ±0.3°C at 37°C
- Tracking Alarm: User-programmable low
- Overtemperature & Sterilization Precision thermistor
- Overtemperature: Sensor shuts off heat; setability: 0.1°C
- Cycle Temperature: 140°C (284F)
- Cycle Length: Under 12 hours
- CO2 Concentration Range: 0 to 20%
- CO2 Sensor: T/C Sensor
- Relative Humidity: Ambient to 95% at 37°C
- Unit Heat Load: 115 V/230 V; 293 BTUH (86 watts)
- Capacity: 6.5 cu. ft. (184.1 L)
- Shelves: Stainless steel
- External Dimensions, each unit: 23.6in x 39.5in x 25.0in
- Weight, each unit: 260 lbs