The Thermo Scientific Barnstead Nanopure Model 7143 is a water purification system that provides high resistivity. Its features include Multilanguage display, automatic calibration verigies electronics and assures accurate purity readings, recirculates water every 10 minutes, volume of timed dispensing of ultrapure water and much more. The Thermo Scientific Barnstead Nanopure Accu dispense Model 7177 helps maintain high purity water and convenient dispensing.
Specifications for Barnstead Nanopure Model 7143:
- Flow Rate: Up to 2 L/min maximum at minimum inlet feed water pressure 10 PSIG
with a new final filter.
- Volumetric Dispense: Accuracy: ± 5%, Repeatability: ± 3%
- Electrical Data: 100-240 VAC, 100 watts, 47-63 Hz, 1 phase
- Maximum flowrate (at 10psi pressurized feed): 0.53 gal./min. (2L/min.)
- Inlet water temperature: 4° to 40°C (40° to 104°F)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.5 W x 19.5 x 17.0 in. (34.3 x 49.5 x 43.2 cm)
Specifications for Barnstead Nanopure Accu dispense Model 7177:
- Accurate Dispense: between 250 ml and 60L into a flask, cylinder or carboy.
- Effortlessly dispense water up to eight feet (2.5 meters) away from the Nanopure or TII.
- LED on base indicates that the water is above or below your programmed purity level.