Designed for fast acquisition of full-spectrum UV-Vis data, the Thermo Scientific Evolution Array UV/VIS Spectrophotometer delivers industry-leading performance for rapid and accurate method development and sample analysis in QA/QC, pharmaceutical, life science, materials science and educational laboratories.
Instant full-spectrum analysis, room light immunity, and a complete line of accessories deliver simplicity and capability that is second to none.
Photodiode array technology allows you to acquire full-spectrum UV-Visible data almost instantaneously. Increase efficiency and throughput in:
- Quality Control and Assurance measurements
- Pharmaceutical method development and deployment
- Multi-wavelength kinetics experiments with millisecond resolution
- Routine to research life science applications
- Coating and color applications
- Multi-user analytical and educational laboratories
Instant, reliable measurements at an unlimited number of wavelengths accelerates any analysis. Ideal for routine and high-throughput applications in any laboratory, the Evolution Array offers:
- Wavelength monitoring with automated or manual peak picking options for up to 20 peaks or valleys
- Customized single and multi-component quantitative methods with the entry of up to 100 standards
- Convenient pre-defined biological methods for proteins and nucleic acids
- Acquisition of a full spectrum every 20 milliseconds with Ultra Kinetics
- Materials analysis software for film thickness and color analysis