The Thermo Scientific Owl D2 Wide-Gel Electrophoresis System is designed to provide flat, even banding patterns and consistent results with hassle-free gel casting. No tape, grease, agarose seals or other accessories are required.
- Run 10 to 80 samples on one gel
- Wide gel size allows 15 or 30 samples to be loaded per row with a micro well comb.
- Using special combs and a multichannel pipetter, samples may be loaded directly from a 96-well plate, eight or 12 at a time.
- System is excellent for screening PCR samples or routine DNA fragment analysis.
- Small footprint saves space on lab bench.
- Incorporates Thermo Scientific™ EasyCast™ casting design with external caster—gel tray is fitted with gasket, allowing it to fit snugly into caster and providing a leakproof seal without tape.
- Electrode placement allows gel to be run quickly without compromising resolution.
- Buffer chamber with Thermo Scientific™ SuperSafe™ lid and attached power supply leads.
- Certifications/Compliance: CE marked
- Sample Size Range: 10 to 80
- Running Buffer Volume Capacity: 600mL
- Voltage Requirements: 20-150 V
- Time Requirements: 30 - 60 Min.
- Gel Size: 4" W x 5.67" D (10.2 cm x 14.4 cm)
- Dimensions: 7.75" W x 4" H x 7.38" D (20 cm x 10 cm x 19 cm)