The Thermo Scientific Sorvall RC 6 Plus Centrifuge (CAT No. 46910) allows you to precisely process high-throughput samples with exceptional functionality, safety, and reliability all in a compact design.
- Centrifuge achieves higher speeds—up to 22,000rpm/55,200 × g for faster separations and increased productivity.
- Exceptional leading acceleration and deceleration rates deliver significant time savings and increase throughput.
- The RC 6 Plus centrifuge is engineered to provide exceptional safety and flexibility.
- It meets all CE and CSA safety requirements without bolting the unit to the floor, making it easy to install or relocate in your facility.
- Powerful refrigeration system can cool all rotors to 4°C at top speeds, keeping samples from damage due to heat or freezing.
- Rotors qurg Bioseal technology for microbiological containment are certified by HPA, Porton Down, UK.
- Broad selection of rotors includes the new LEX carbon fiber rotor series and metal fixed angle, swinging bucket, microplate and continuous-flow designs.
- Centrifuge is compatible with many Sorvall RC-6 and RC-5 series rotors for added cost effectiveness.
Fiberlite Rotor Advantage:
- These lightweight, carbon fiber rotors maximize performance with versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free design.
- Corrosion- and fatigue-resistance provides unequalled durability.
- Rotor is lightweight for simple handling and convenience and allow increased productivity with higher g-forces.
- Secure investment is backed by a 15-year warranty.
- Rotors are compatible with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ bottles and tubes for complete centrifuge solutions.
- Intuitive controls allow easy operation by all users.
- Bright LCD screen allows you to monitor your set and run conditions at a glance.
- RPM/RCF Control allows the user to set runs to a maximum speed or to a desired g-force without a protocol conversion.
- GMP/GLP- Compatible Data Management offers traceability and quality control for biopharmaceutical processing needs.
- 30-program memory allows common protocols to be stored and retrieved easily and without error in a multi-user environment.
- Access can be password-controlled.
- Step-mode provides applications flexibility.
- Program offers convenient start and stop times.
- Integrator function (w2dt) applies the same total centrifugal effect to offer run-to-run reproducibility.
- Pre-Cool function cools rotors.
- Max. Speed: 22,000rpm
- Capacity: 4 x 1000mL (4L)
- Max. RCF: 55200 x G
- Phase: single
- Amperage: 30A
- Features 30 programs; 9 acceleration and 10 braking profiles
- Dimesnions (H x W x D): 44.5 x 32.8 x 29.6 in. (113.2 x 83.5 x 75.2cm)
- Motor Type: Brushless high frequency
- Net Weight: 770 lb. (350kg)
- Temperature Range: -20° to +40°C
- Timer: 0 to 99 hr. 59 min. plus HOLD
Rotor not included. Inquire about models available to fit your needs.