Category: Histology - Pathology | Subcategory: Tissue Processors
Thermo Scientific Syntri Arcos Tissue Block Management System
ITEM: 31238 In Stock
The Thermo Scientific Syntri Arcos Tissue Block Management System a tissue block management system designed to minimize errors and increase productivity. The unit maintains a complete record of all blocks in storage that can be easily accessed and searched at any time.
- Check-out and check-in controls – know where every block is, who checked it out, when it’s due back and why it was needed.
- Readily identify blocks checked out longer than anticipated.
- After check-out, blocks can be returned to any tray. When scanned, the database is automatically updated.
- Redundant protection: your database is automatically updated on Flash storage within the scanner. The unit can be configured to automatically archive your database to your choice of secure storage – hard drive, external network- or cloud-based.
- Control individual user database access and modify permissions.
Dimensions: 16.2"W x 22.3"D x 9.8"H inches (41 x 57 x 25 cm)
Power: 100 V –240 V, 50/60Hz, 0.8 A
Operating Temperature: 15 °C to 40 °C
Operating Humidity: < 90%
Operating Altitude: < 2000 m (9845 ft.)