The Thermo Scientific UltiMate 3000 HPLC System was designed to provide reliability chromatographic performance for HPL/ LC applications in analytical flow range. It features a wide range of modules, UHPLC design for all nano and RSLC systems, advanced chromatographic techniques and much more. The Ultimate 3000 HPLC compatibility to all modules, ensures a wide range of sampling, pumping, and detection modules.
- SR-3000 Solvent Rack
- LPG-3400SD Standard Quaternary Pump
- WPS-3000SL/TSL Standard Well Plate Autosampler
- TCC-3000SD Standard Thermostatted Column Compartment
- Diode Array Detector
- Computer and preloaded software, mouse, keyboard, flat screen monitor and cables.
Specifications for UltiMate 3000 HPLC System:
- Maximum pressure: 620 bar
- Column Temperature Range: ambient
- Detector Data Collection Rate: 100 Hz Max.
- Solvent Channels: 1 or 4
Specifications for SR-3000 Solvent Rack:
- Low-Voltage Directive: 2006/95/EC
- EMC Directive: 2004/108/EC
- Environmental conditions:
- Range of use: Indoor use
- Temperature: 10 °C to 35°C
- Air humidity: max. 80% rel. humidity, non-condensing
- Pollution degree: 2
- Emission sound pressure level: No emission
- Dimensions: 3.9: H x 16.5" W x 20" D (10 x 42 x 51 cm)
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3.0 kg) without reservoirs