The Thomas Scientific FluidX Aperio Semi-Automated Vial Capping and Decapping System is designed for efficient, consistent tube capping in labs with medium to high throughput. Features a semi-automated hand lever to cap a single column of tubes from a cap carrier, in under 10 seconds; and cap or decap a complete rack of 96 tubes in under 2 minutes.
The system is compatible with FluidX, Thermo-Matrix, Thermo-Nunc, Microbic and LVL sample storage tubes.
Offering the consistency of an automated system, all caps are tightened to the same torque for an effective and secure seal and peace of mind. The set down position allows the simple insertion of screw caps using a FluidX Cap Carrier. Equally suited for use with both internal thread and external thread sample storage tubes.
- Fast and Consistent Sealing Performance: Aperio has a set-down position that allows the simple insertion of screw caps using a FluidX Cap Carrier
- Caps a single tube in under 10 seconds
- Caps or decaps a complete rack of 96 tubes in less than 2 minutes
- Individually spring-loaded cap drivers mean easy and consistent capping
- All caps tightened to the same torque, delivering a secure seal and peace of mind
- Space Saving Design: With a small footprint, Aperio fits easily onto the bench top and is easy to install in a laminar flow cabinet.
|Dimensions||16.54"W x 16.14"D x 16.14"H inches (42 x 40 x 40 cm)|
|Weight||17.6 lbs.(7.98 kg)|