The Vacuubrand ME 2 Oil Free Diaphragm Vacuum Pump is a single stage diaphragm pump that is an excellent solution for continuous, oil-free pumping of gases and vapors at low vacuum requirement. In contrast to waterjet pumps they do not consume water and therefore do not produce any contaminated waste water in daily use.
Typical applications are vacuum ovens, filtrations and multi-port manifolds for medium throughput, as well as pumping of gases and oil-free evacuation in general. The one-stage construction provides the advantageous combination of high pumping speed and low ultimate vacuum down to 70 mbar.
- Whisper quiet and very low vibration
- Powerful, even for parallel operation of several applications
- High performance even at low vacuum levels
- Very low vibration
- Exceptionally long diaphragm life and maintenance-free drive system for low lifetime costs
- Ambient temperature range (operation): 10 - 40 °C
- Ambient temperature range (storage): -10 - 60 °C
- Max. back pressure (abs.): 2 bars
- Rated motor power: 0.18 kW
- Horsepower: 0.18hp (32-36L/m)
- Weight: 10.2kg
- Noise level at 50 Hz, type: 45dBA
- Dimensions: 8.30: W x 7.79" H x 9.56" L (21.10 x 19.80 x 24.30 cm)