The Varian Cary 100 Bio UV-Visible Spectrophotometer is suitable for routine and research laboratory work. This spectrophotometer has a double beam design which can be operated in single, double or dual-single beam modes.
Features of the Varian Cary 100 Bio UV-Visible Spectrophotometer include:
- Large sample compartment with built-in accessory controller
- Working range past 3.5 absorbance units eliminates sample dilution
- WinUV software – modular design provides a wide range of applications via a simple interface
- Variable slit widths for optimum control over spectral resolution
- Phase-locked wavelength drive prevents peak shifts and peak suppression at high scan speeds
- Sealed optics with quartz over-coating prevents exposure to corrosive environments and simplifies cleaning