The VICI Valco EPCA-CE Two Position Actuator Control Module, includes:
- The actuator is self-adjusting from 30° to 90° – no valve alignment is necessary.
- Once a valve is installed by tightening the clamp screw, the actuator senses the positive stops within the valve and memorizes them in the first four moves.
- Motor driver output is through the five-pin connector: pins 1, 2, 4, and 5 carry the stepper motor phase drive signals. Pin 3 is grounded and tied to the cable shield to reduce electrical noise
- Input power: 24-28VDC supplied through a 2.5mm DC power jack
- Inner Pin: +voltage
- Outer Pin: ground
- Average DC current requirement: 2.5 amps
- Standby current draw is 60 milliamps