The VWR Digital Signature 3-D Rotator Waver is ideal for blood samples, DNA extractions, blotting techniques, and general mixing of various size tubes.
Precise speed control provides smooth, low foaming, three dimensional "wave" motion from 1 to 30rpm. Designed for use in incubators, CO2 incubators, cold rooms (-10 to 60°C), 80% relative humidity, non-condensing environments. Microprocessor controls with LED displays provide accurate and repeatable results. Spill-resistant design channels fluids away from internal components. Base is constructed of durable aluminum for extra stability.
Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an overloaded, unbalanced condition or obstruction of the tray. LED display will show elapsed time or, when programmed to user-defined limit, will count down to zero and shut off unit. Audible alarm will sound when time reaches zero. Optional alarm mute can be set from the touch pad control. Powerful, maintenance-free stepper motor handles heavy loads up to 2.3kg (5lbs.) and provides a long service life. Optional stacking tray attaches to platform for higher capacity applications.
- Vertical and horizontal orbital motion
- Digital display for speed, tilt angle, and time
- Microprocessor control
- Timer with audible alarm
- Now with Best-in-Class, Exclusive 5-Year Warranty
- Available with a NIST Traceable, ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Certificate from Troemner
- Microprocessor touch pad provides electronic angle adjustment which allows users to adjust rocking angle while unit is operating
- Cat No.: 12620-916
- Timer: 1 Second to 9999 Minutes
- Overall Dimensions: 28W x 15.2H x 43.2D cm (11 x 6 x 17")
- Speed accuracy: ±1 rpm
- Platform Dimensions: 29.9 x 22.2 cm (113/4 x 83/4")
- Dimpled Mat: 29.9 x 22.2 cm (113/4 x 83/4")
- Shipping Weight: 7.3 kg (16 lbs.)
- Tilt Angle: 1–20°
- Max. Load: 2.3 kg (5 lbs.)
- Speed Range: 1–30 rpm
- Power: 120V, 50/60Hz