The VWR Scientific Multistage Gas Regulator with Neoprene Diaphragm Cat No. 55850-496 (Breathing Air) is designed for applications where constant pressure is over a wide range of inlet flow rates and pressures. Solid forged brass contains two regulators, it reduces full cylinder pressure and delivers constant pressure to the regulator outlet.
- Delivery pressure gauge: 200 psig
- Delivery range: 0-125 psi
- Flow capability standard: 6460 CFH
- Inlet CGA: 350
- Supply pressure gauge: 4000 psig
- Regulators: 2
- External safety: 250 psig
- Max Inlet: 3000 psig
- Diaphragm: Neoprene 2 ¾ in.
- Gauge: 2 in.
- Body: Brass
- Bonnet: Die Cast
- Outlet: Needle Valve with ¼" male outlet thread ¼” Hose Barb
- Seat: One-piece encapsulated seat design with an internal filter and a PTFE Teflon seat