The VWR Scientific Multistage Gas Regulator with Neoprene Diaphragms, Cat. No. 55850-476, is for use with Argon, Nitrogen & Helium gases. These regulators are designed for applications where a constant working pressure is important over a wide range of inlet pressures and flow rates.
- Solderless construction for easy maintenance
- Solid forged brass body contains two regulators
- First stage reduces full cylinder pressure to 90%
- Sintered inlet filter removes particulates, tank scale, and rust from gas stream
VWR Multistage Gas Regulators feature safe, accurate, and sensitive delivery of reduced pressure
Solderless construction for easy maintenance. Solid forged brass body contains two regulators. First stage reduces full cylinder pressure to 90% for safety. Particulates, tank scale, and rust are eliminated from gas stream with sintered inlet filter. Assembly features include: high-pressure valve, low-pressure valve, intermediate pressure relief valve between the two stages, back cap vent holes, bonnet vent holes, and diaphragm backup plate with burst hole. Neoprene diaphragms. External safety to 250psig. Regulator damage from contaminants is minimal.
- Body Outlet: 0.6 cm (1/4") NPT
- Valve Outlet: 0.6 cm (1/4") NPT
- Cat No.: 55850-476
- Delivery Pressure Gauge: 200 psig
- Delivery Range: 0-125 psi
- Flow Capacity Standard: 3200 CFH
- Inlet CGA: 580
- Supply Pressure Gauge: 4000 psig
Note: For noncorrosive gases only.