The VWR Shaking Water Bath, model 89032-224 offers exceptional temperature performance and usability.
- Excellent temperature uniformity and stability of ±0.1°C
- Easy to insert shaking trays, even when loaded
- Single point user calibration facility
- User-defined high temperature alarm and cut-off switch
- Supplied with highly versatile universal shaking tray
- Advanced run dry/dry start protection
- Digital Control System
The 89032-224 is ideal for basic as well as more demanding applications in education, research, food and beverage industry, biopharma and the life sciences.
Unit features soft start and is very quiet during operation. The bath is capable of gently mixing or dynamic shaking depending on the application requirements; and incorporates Set and Forget technology - fast heat up and excellent temperature accuracy.
The magnetically coupled, maintenance free shaking mechanism sits below the shaking tray ensuring a larger working area and enabling the user to easily remove the mechanism for cleaning.
- Temperature Range: 5°C above ambient to 99.9°C in 5°C increments
- Stability: ±0.1°C
- Bath Capacity: 12 liter/ 3.2gal
- Oscillation Rate: 40 to 400 rpm
- Linear Shaking: 18 mm/min
- Power Consumption: 790W
- Shaking tray area: 9" x 9.5" (22.86 x 24.13 cm)
- Overall Dimensions: 14" W x 17" D x 17" H (35.56 x 43.18 x 43.18 cm)
- Power: 120V 50/60Hz 5.8A
- Fuses: 2 x 10AF (250V)
- Weight: 25 lbs. (11.33 kg)