The VWR Variable-Flow Chemical Pump, Cat. No. 73160-40 is specifically for pulseless fluid transfer at variable flow rates. The unit pumps from 4.25 fluid ounces to 0.6 gallon (120 to 2,250 milliliters) per minute. Suction lift is 10 feet wet, 4 inches dry.
The VWR Variable-Flow Chemical Pump, Cat. No. 73160-40 provides direct-drive engineering for maximum motor power to the pump. The continuous-sweep variable control provides precise, seamless speed control. The unit also reverses for ease in draining the tubing.
- Pumps fluids with a viscosity to 200 centipoises
- May be used with fluid temperatures from –40 to 200°F (–40 to 93°C)
- Pump has a purge/prime switch for emptying/filling; also reverses for ease in draining tubing
- Barbed inlet/outlet ports use any type of tubing with an inside diameter of 3/16-inches
- Chemical-resistant, wetted parts are Dupont Delrin, 304 stainless-steel, Viton, and Dupont Teflon
- May be used with up to 120 feet of tubing for remote sampling
Range: 4.25 ounces to 0.625 gallon (120 to 2,250 ml) per min
Flow Rate Range: 4.25 ounces to 0.625 gallon (120 to 2,250 ml) per min
Probe Temperature Range: May be used with fluid temperatures from –40 to 200°F (–40 to 93°C)
Dimensions: 8"W x 4.75"D x4.5"H (20.32 x 12 x 11.43 cm)
Weight: 3.25 lbs (1.47 kg)
A/C Plug: Yes
Power: 115V, 50/60 Hz, UL-rated