The Waters 2795 Alliance HT Separations Module with Column Oven and Computer integrates a solvent management system and a three-axis (XYZ) sample management system to provide high-throughput analysis for HPLC, LC/MS, or flow injection-mass spectrometry applications.
- Number of solvents: one to four
- Gradient profiles: 11 gradient curves
- Solvent conditioning: vacuum degas
- Maximum operating pressure: 5000 psi
- Compressibility compensation: automatic and continuous
- Sample plates: total of four plates
- Power requirements: 950 VA (Maximum)