The Waters 600S Multi Solvent System Controller has a time-proven solvent delivery design, providing unmatched reliability, which means less maintenance and maximum uptime.
- User Interface: Liquid Crystal Display Liquid Crystal Display: 5-inch, 320x200, 16 lines, 40 characters/line
- Program Tables: Flow rate, gradient, timed events, 15 time-based steps/table, 15 table capacity
- Method Tables: time-based, multi-method capacity, includes linking program tables
- System Control: Provides single keyboard control of Waters Autosamplers, UV/Vis, RI and conductivity detectors, column temp control
- Gradient Profiles: 11 gradient curves linear, step (2), concave (4), convex (4), includes Waters AutoBlend method for automatic buffer blending
- Eluent Blending Control: Random Phase Synchronization algorithm, proportioning valve timing automatically adjusts to eluent composition percentage
- External Events: four-time or operator-controllable switch closures, two analog outputs (for chart out, pressure)
- Inject Terminal: One, receives signal from external injector to initiate method
- Dimensions: 7.28" (h) x 22.25" (d) x 11.32" (w), 16lbs.
- Temperature Operating Range: 4°C - 38°C (39°F - 100°F)
- Humidity Operating Range: 20% - 90%
- Relative Humidity Maximum Power: 250 VA
- Frequency: 47 - 63 Hz